Nowadays, businesses and other entities must interact with a larger number of governmental agencies and with more active and engaged stakeholders. Additionally, technology has profoundly changed the way businesses are carried on, representing an essential part of many processes, procedures and contracts.
This demands a full understanding of the dynamics of this new environment to enable us identify opportunities and threats in their early stages. We assist businesses and other entities in their relationship with State and Governmental bodies and stakeholders, designing strategic plans, supporting their execution, performing analysis and representing them.
Some of our work in this area include the following:
- · Advice and Representation before Regulatory, Municipal and Sectorial Entities.
- · Advice on the Implementation of Information Technology to Contracting and Contract Execution Processes.
- · Advice on Corporative Communication Contents.
- · Relationship with Stakeholders.
- · Analysis of Political and Legislative Environment.
- · Development and Expansion of New Lines of Business.
- · Risk Management Advisory.