Well-governed businesses, whether large or small, are those that generate value in a sustainable manner by correctly aligning the interests of the owners, their family, management, workers, stakeholders and the environment. This requires adequate structures and practices that interacting counterparties regard as valuable.
Our advisory service comprises the assessment, implementation and monitoring of high standard corporate governance practices. We aim to ensure synchrony between the businesses strategic objectives, facilitate and improve regulatory compliance, assist in the correct identification of risks to anticipate contingencies and to support the fiduciary duties of investors.
Amongst the several specific tasks we undertake, we highlight the following:
- · Corporate Governance Due Diligence and Auditing for Issuers and Asset Managers.
- · Advisory to Asset Owners and Asset Managers Fiduciary Functions.
- · Advisory on Corporate Governance in Securities Issuances.
- · Design and Assessment of Corporate Governance Structures and Performance.
- · Evaluation of Incentive Structures and Performance Goals.
- · Advisory on Corporate Governance for Non-Profit and Other Entities.
- · Advisory to Family Businesses on Governance, Succession and Professionalization.
- · Assessment of Fiduciary Duties and Liability.