We represent businesses and individuals in various negotiation situations. Our multidisciplinary approach enables us to integrate, simulate and anticipate the effects of different options and scenarios. This allows us to undertake assignments of higher complexity, especially in areas in which we have specialist knowledge and experience, such as; banking, finance and financial services, energy and telecommunications, regulated services, health, retail, food and beverages, export and agribusiness, among others.
Our work in this field includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- · Purchase and Sale of Real and Financial Assets.
- · Structured Financing and Investment in Alternative Assets.
- · Securitization, Asset Based Financing and Asset Management.
- · Complex Contracting and Derivatives.
- · Audits, Due Diligence and Valuation of Assets and Liabilities.
- · Asymmetrical Negotiations with Monopolies or Monopsonies
- · Business Associations, Acquisitions and Other Business Combinations.
- · Collective and Community Negotiations.