Disagreements are part of the nature of every business and of the relationships amongst individuals. Frequently, however, they escalate to conflicts. Our practice advises both businesses and individuals in providing a rational course to resolve the conflict, along with a frame with certain limits to enable its resolution without the need for judicial confrontation as a form of resolution. Our goal is to avoid both the destruction of value and the high personal costs that most conflicts cause, often dramatically underestimated by the parties.
Our proprietary methodology combines quantitative, factual, normative, judicial and strategic variables to estimate likely outcomes and to guide the agreement process and, if necessary, to reduce the factors subject to litigation to the minimum.
We advise to solve complex regulatory, corporate, financial, commercial, environmental and family disputes.
In this area, our advisory work includes, amongst other, the following:
- · Representation and Advice on Commercial, Corporate and Financial Disputes.
- · Advice on Family Conflicts.
- · Asset Management and Fiduciary Duties Disputes.
- · Risk Analysis and Conflict Strategies.
- · Valuation of Economic Losses and Damages.
- · Liability and Infringement Costs Assessment.
- · Expert Advice on Litigations and Arbitration.
- · Insurance Coverage and Policy Controversies.
- · Management and Execution of Massive Complaints and Class Actions.